Hygiene in hotels
Individuals are required to sanitise their hands at entrances, check-in counters and before entering our vehicles. We have also implemented the following hygiene protocols to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
- Non-essential items will be removed from vehicles to reduce surface areas.
- Vehicles will be cleaned with disinfectant wipes after every trip, with a deep clean at the end of the day.
- Physical barriers will be installed, or receptionists will wear face shields.
- Frequently touched objects, such as pens, will be sanitised after each use.
- Staff will not handle guest luggage. However, should you need help, the porter will first sanitise their hands and your luggage and will keep a 1.5-meter distance.
- We have removed non-essential decorative items to reduce surfaces. Magazines, books, newspapers, flowers, etc., are available on request and will be sanitised before and after use, or disposed.
- All surfaces, including phones, remote controls, kettles, etc., will be disinfected.
- Where possible, glasses, cups and teaspoons will be replaced.
- Soiled linen and towels from room changes will be removed with care.
- At check-out, the room, including walls, furniture and bathroom(s), will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- Rooms may be left unoccupied for a day or more to ensure decontamination before the next check-in.
- Additional sanitising, such as room fogging or electrostatic sanitising, may take place where required.
Physical distancing in hotels
Please keep a physical distance of 1.5 metres from people and groups you are not travelling with. Lift capacity will be capped at 30% and excess furniture in common areas will be removed to ensure physical distancing.
Physical distancing in vehicles
Please keep a physical distance of 1.5 metres from people and groups you are not travelling with. We have introduced additional measures in our cars to ensure physical distancing.
Sanitation in hotel rooms
Our Hotel breakfast will change as follows to increase hygiene and cater for social distancing in the kitchen and the restaurant.